Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fallout Plasma Rifle no.1

This is the first update for the Fallout Plasma Rifle!!!! I've decided to do these updates in parts because this prop will probably take a LONG time to make now that school is in progress.First I did the main barrel. 



It's created from a 3in. PVC pipe cut into four sections and holes drilled big enough for a smaller pipe about 1 1/4in.. I then covered the end of the smaller pipe with clear plastic and another plastic ring on top of that to create a "porthole" effect. 




The vent piece is just plastic sheets cut and glued together into the desired shape.


I've decided to paint as I finish each individual piece because if i waited until the end, there is going to be a lot of hard to reach places and it would just make it even harder to deal with.

The next piece that I am working on it the syringe-looking nose of the gun, look for those to be posted soon. 


Thanks to all the people who have posted blogs about this gun, it is really helpful to see how they worked their way around problems and helping me get through mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment