Saturday, September 15, 2012

AER9 Laser Rifle Replica Done!



After about 3 weeks and 7000 changes to the weathering on the AER9 Laser Rifle, I think it is just about done. This was the finished product.













               

For a first project, I think it turned out pretty good. Now me being the BEST BLOGGER EVER, I only remembered to take one W.I.P. shot so.... yeah.




As you could probably tell, its almost completely made out of MDF. The only other things that I used was ghetto styrene, a metal bar for the pipe on the bottom, and some rubber tubing for the pipe on top.

I had actually finished this project about two weeks back, and have just now gotten around to posting anything about it. Since then I have already started on a new project that I will be posting about very soon. Oh and that reminds me... more Work In Progress Pictures! 

Because of the fact that I'm such a massive fan of the Fallout series, this next gun is as you guessed it, the Plasma Rifle! Look forward so seeing from that!

If you have any questions about the Laser Rifle, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment