Monday, October 1, 2012

Skyrim Whiterun Guard Shield Prop Replica

           Hello! Over the weekend, I was feeling a bit "crafty", so I busted out the old Skyforge and got to smithing. I completed this Whiterun shield in two days and just wanted to share the finished product. 

The only thing about this that I wish I would have done differently is the horse insignia. the shape and size is great, but the position is a little bit too high. It was late at night and I was eager to get this done. I could either spend another two days re-painting and a bit of money JUST to preposition it, or I can settle for what I am already pretty happy with.






If you have any questions about this project, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! i love your shield´s style it is very very nice, i want to do something like that but i wonder what is the material in de edge of the shield ? is it metal ?
    does it keeps the boards together ? and what is the size of the shield aprox ? i mean de diameter of the circle hahaha
    seriously i love your shields you have done a great job !! (sorry for my poor english i´m from Spain hahaha )

    ReplyDelete